– NZ’s No.1 pet magazine
Animals’ Voice is the official publication of SPCA Auckland and New Zealand’s No.1 pet magazine. It’s the perfect publication for animal lovers and those interested in animal care and welfare.
Animals’ Voice is packed with interesting features and articles about animal care and well-being, and helps support the good work of SPCA Auckland.
Subscribe to Animals’ Voice and help support SPCA Auckland.
In the new spring issue
The spring issue of Animals’ Voice is on sale now and offers something for everyone in the family. You’ll find a wonderful variety of stories about animals, their welfare and how we humans can make their lives better. And, as usual, many wonderful prizes are up for grabs.
You can read about:
- The rise and rise of NZCAC
- Animals at war and the purple poppy
- Dr Catherine Smith – in-depth profile
- Overcoming the loss of an animal
- Kennels and catteries guide
- Pet sitting, day care and dog walking
- ... and a whole lot more
PLUS be in to win
- a Canon IXUS 160 digital camera
- animal shampoo and odour killer
- and choose from plenty of books …
Animals’ Voice is the magazine of SPCA Auckland and is a vital source of information about the organisation. By subscribing to Animals’ Voice, you’re buying the opportunity to learn about animal welfare and how to help the SPCA animals.